YM: How to change the details about my mobile device?

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I was trying the Yahoo Messenger Mobile's Feature when I decided to edit my number so I can receive IMs from my other phone. It's my first time to try it and I really don't know what to do, so I searched in Yahoo and I found the answer to my problem. Here it GOES:


How can I change the details about my mobile device?

You can edit your mobile device information in Yahoo! Messenger so you can stay connected through Yahoo! Mobile Services. To edit your mobile device number you first have to delete it from Yahoo! Messenger by following the instructions below.

Here's how to delete your mobile device:

1. Click the Messenger menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click the General category.
4. Click Edit mobile device and enter your Yahoo! ID and password to sign in to Yahoo! Mobile.
5. Under the "Other Mobile Devices" section, click the trash can icon to the right of the device.
6. Click Delete.

Now that you have deleted your mobile device, you can now add your new mobile number to Yahoo! Messenger by following the instructions below:

1. In Yahoo! Messenger on your computer, click the Messenger menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. In the "Yahoo! Messenger Preferences" window, select General.
4. Click the Edit mobile phone button.
5. A pop up window will appear where you will enter your new mobile device number.
6. Follow the prompts until your new mobile device is registered.


SOURCE: http://help.yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Labels

Labels

Labels